I couldn’t get to a tutorial, so hopefully the step by steps are sufficient.
- You’re going rat/tease where you want your french braid.
- Smooth down and apply some product or hairspray to get the frizz smooth
- French braid the hair straight back. As you braid your hair back, keep the braid loose. You want a nice round shape.
- Secure the braid with two criss-crossing bobby pins.
- (optional) Pull sections of the braid out to make it look more full
- Pull the rest of your hair up into a messy bun
If you try this style out, use the hashtag #twistmepretty on instagram. I’d love to see how you style it!