Are you not in love with this hairstyle? I think my most favorite thing about the twisted crown braid tutorial it is it takes literally five seconds to do. Okay so not literally but definitely less than five minutes. I love half up styles and think they work so well when your hair is at an awkward stage. I’m still missing my side braids but for the most part when I leave it down I feel like my hair is semi-long again. There are certain styles I still can’t do that require me to pull my side pieces back so I’ve really been gravitating towards these halo type braids, I hope you love this one as much as I do!
First things first — You’re going to need a few good bobby pins, and by that I mean don’t use crappy walmart ones that fold on you every time you try to open them up! The struggle is real my friends! And then two elastic bands.
Step by Steps:
1) Take a triangle section of hair near your part
2) Divide it into two sections
3) Add a new section of hair to the front piece
4) Add a new section of hair to the back piece
5) Twist the sections together with the front piece going over the back piece
6) Once you reach the back of your head, stop adding in new sections of hair and just twist the two sections until you reach the end and tie it off with a clear elastic. Repeat on the other side
7) Take one of the twists and push your thumb and index finger through one of the gaps
8) Pull the other twist through the gap or hole
9) Finish off with a few bobby pins and take out the clear elastics
As always, a video tutorial for you! Where would you wear this hairstyle? Would you wear it as an everyday type look or save it for those special occasions?!