I don’t know what it is about faux hawks but I’m pretty much obsessed. The shape is just so flattering and I love how you get this massive amount of volume. I do this super cute faux hawk on Savy (comment below if you want some more little girl styles cause I’ve got them comin out my ears!!) and it’s one of my favorites. If you know how to do a french braid then this style will be a cinch. There’s just a few things you’ve gotta know which is where the video comes in handy! I hope you loooooove and pin and share and enjoy! Until tomorrow my cute friends!
- Gather a small section of hair using the eyebrows as a guide, tease and then bobby pin into a little pompadour at the top of your head.
- Take those tails and create three sections
- Begin a regular three strand braid
- When finished braiding, tie off with a clear elastic
- Secure the base of the braid with bobby pins (like we did in the Elsa braid)
- PANCAKE!! Pull out and tug on the braid to make it more full and voluminous
- Spray with hairspray to hold
TA-DA!!! The quickest, easiest, cutest little faux hawk you’ve ever seen. So if you’re heading to a concert, out on a hot date, or just want something fun to wear to work or school try this bad boy.