For day 28 we have the prettiest bohemian twisted ponytail. I’m absolutely in love with this hairstyle because I can chase my kids in it, cook, clean, do all that fun mom stuff, but then it transitions so well to date night. It takes five minutes to throw up and it’s perfect for dirty unwashed hair. Which for me is everyday. Seriously, who has time to wash their hair these days?! Definitely give this hairstyle a try, it’s a lot easier to do than you would think!
- Take a small triangle section hear your part and divide it in two
- Twist the two sections up
- Add a new section of hair to the top section and add a new section of hair to the bottom section
- Twist up
- Continue this process until you reach the back of your head. Clip off with a duck bill clip
- Repeat on the other side
- When the two twists are an inch or two from meeting, gather all the hair and put in a ponytail
- Optional: cover elastic with an accessory
Notes: This is a great second day style. Or fifth day style. I guess what I’m trying to say is this ponytail works best on dirty hair. I like to do it a couple days after I’ve curled my hair so my ponytail looks nice, but if you have thick hair a straight ponytail will be just as gorgeous. Spray with Kenra 25 and Redkin Wool. Checkout my products page here.
Video tutorial::: Come subscribe to my new YouTube Channel– I’m almost at 30K subscribers!!