Don’t worry, it’s online so you can stay in your jammies
The Mom Conference starts TOMORROW the 7th and ends on the 14th. I can’t tell you how excited I am about this little shin-dig we bloggers have helped put together. Desi Ward, host of The Mom Conference and creator of The Unconventional Kitchen, created this educational and entertaining event because no mom is perfect. That’s why we MUST share our strengths! You know the whole idea “I’ll do your laundry if you do my dishes?” At The Mom Conference we’ll gather together to learn from each other because we’re our greatest resource!
You can register for FREE right here
Being a mom can be overwhelming at times, right?! The Mom Conference contains 30+ online classes to make motherhood more enjoyable. 30 rock star bloggers (mostly moms) will be teaching classes on topics incredibly important, like:
– Cooking a month’s worth of dinners in ONLY a couple hours!
– Getting kids to listen without yelling, nagging or reminding!
– Making sure there’s not just heat in the kitchen, but how to put the sparks in your marriage, too!
Sounds amazing, right?
I’ll be teaching 5 quick hairstyles that are perfect for being mom. Cause I know what it’s like to have only two minutes in the mornings to get ready!
And here’s a few more of the incredible presenters:
- Get Kids to Cooperate Without Yelling or Nagging with AMY MCCREADY from Positive Parenting Solutions
- Knock Out a Month’s Worth of Dinners in One Day with TRICIA CALLAHAN from Once a Meal Moms
- Feel Connected in a Disconnected World with HANNAH BRENCHER from More Love Letters
- I Lost 60 Pounds & Kept it Off: YOU Can Too! with JEN GROTHE from Jen-fit
- Get & Stay Organized: A Fail-proof System with JENNY LAYTON from The Happy Gal
Come listen ONLINE and be inspired from April 7 – April 14, 2014! That’s tomorrow friends.
Register for FREE by clicking riiiight here.
See you at The Mom Conference tomorrow!
4 thoughts on “EEEK! The Mom Conference starts tomorrow!”
AHHH! I have been watching the mom conference so far. Only a couple videos a day. And yours was AMAZING! LOVE the braid. And I totally agree. It is so tough as a mom to look put together. And I think it makes us feel better, too, right?
So anyhow, thought I’d stop by your little section of the blogosphere and say HI! And THANK YOU! That braid is going to change my life…. Seriously.
Yay!! I’m so happy you’ve found me!!! And that braid really is amazing- I’m so glad you like it!!
Hi! I visited your blog after seeing your video “Tips and tricks for awesome hair” bonus video for the Mom Conference and I am so happy I did! Wow, what a great blog! I was wondering if you could put together a list of the products you recommend in the video- we were having a hard time catching the name of the curl revitalizer in particular. Thank you for the great tips and I look forward to more tips and advice!
Hi Jess!! You’re so sweet, thank you! I’m glad you found me!! There’s a list of products I love right here >> https://www.twistmepretty.com/my-hair-products and the curl revitalizer is the Redkin Wool at the bottom of the list! It’s so fabulous, you’ll love it