Are you looking for a special gift for the person who has everything? Home decor is such a great gift idea because it can be both practical and meaningful. These home decor gift ideas are neutral enough that they will fit in almost any decor style as well!
Home Decor Gift Ideas
Check out these home decor gifts I think everyone on your list (maybe even yourself) will love:
- Digital Wall Art: You can get these prints in both digital and printed + framed format. I love the fact that you can get gorgeous wall art in a digital format these days. This saves you a lot of money and allows you to keep the file forever, and often times you can get them in different sizes all at once, allowing you to customize your decor for years to come.
- Tablescape Pieces: A pretty tablescape starts with pretty pieces- this neutral table runner is perfect for all seasons. Pair it with a pretty centerpiece and serving ware. Table Runner. Centerpiece. Servingware. Make sure you checkout this beautiful table runner and you will be shocked at the price!
- Neutral Vases: Pretty white neutral vases are a perfect addition to any home decor. You can style them for any season.
- Cutting Boards: I love the pretty wood and marble combination cutting boards. Functional and beautiful. Win-win.
- Artificial Flowers: Flowers are the best aren’t they? While I love fresh flowers I don’t love how fast they die. Investing a little more for realistic artificial flowers is a great addition for any home.
- Throw Blankets: How pretty are these plush pom throw blankets!? A pretty throw in soft fabrics is not only a beautiful addition but a addition to your home decor but practical as well.
- Pillows: You may recognize these pretty pillows from my “Master Bedroom Reveal” they are GORGEOUS. Great for a bed or couch. I know you will love them as much as I do!
- Wooden Bead Strand: I love this home decor trend. Adding these pretty wooden beads to your home decor is the perfect finishing touch.
- Custom Framed Art: You may have seen these pretty prints in my room from my “Master Bedroom Reveal”. I love the art and the framing. I know anyone you gift this to will love it just as much as I do.
- Artificial Greenery: Again, while I love real plants, it’s so hard to keep them healthy with a busy life and a black thumb. Ha! That is why I adore these artificial greenery options to still bring greenery into my home without the care that real plants need.
- Family Art: I love these beautiful family prints. If you check out my Instagram you will see the one of my little tribe- I am obsessed.
- Home Design: Have someone who wants to design their space? Give the gift of home design! If you have ever been interested in an interior designer make sure you read this post. So many fun options out there, my friend Kelsey over at Alika Design is a genius with home decor and has helped me with so much of my home. I know you will love her design services. Checkout some of her posts here on Twist Me Pretty!
I hope you love all of these home decor gift ideas as much as I do. I am sure anyone on your list will love them as much as I do!